Welcome BlackPods: Apple AirPods in Jet Black Colour
Apple Inc is apparently allowing users to purchase the AirPods in black colour or getting them painted in black colour.
Apple Inc is apparently allowing users to purchase the AirPods in black colour or getting them painted in black colour. (Image: BlackPods Store)
If owning ordinary shiny white AirPods is not something you would want then it is time to rejoice. Apple Inc is apparently allowing users to purchase the AirPods in black colour (what is being known as BlackPods) or even getting them painted in black colour.
BlackPods is the firm that sells jet black 'AirPods' for nothing less than $249, which is $90 ore than the Apple AirPods.
The USP of the BlackPods is said to be its luxurious scratch-resistant finish.
The white coloured AirPods remain a bit off-putting for many users who want their AirPods to match the colour of their iPhone.
Where to buy
The website of BlackPods claims they are customised and are "hand-finished" by a team of skilled artisans based in Brooklyn, New York City.
A new pair of BlackPods come at $249 and can be bought from BlackPods own website - http://blackpods.store/.
For people who already own white AirPods, they can opt for the repainting service offered by the firm.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli's Intent in Tests Is a Sign of Indian Cricket's Evolution
- Padmavati Row: Shatrughan Sinha Questions PM Modi, Big B For Silence On The Controversy
- News18.com Announces The Jury Members For Its Annual Tech & Auto Awards
- Have Hundred Stories: Natalie Portman on Sexual Harassment
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank