Xiaomi Mi 5 Selling on Flipkart For as Low as Rs 1,699 on Exchange
Xiaomi Mi 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit quad-core chipset along with 3 GB of RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit quad-core chipset along with 3 GB of RAM. (Image: News18.com)
The Xiaomi Mi 5 smartphone is selling on Flipkart for as low as Rs 1,699 on exchange during the annual ‘Big Billion Days’ sale. The Xiaomi Mi 5 has also received a 20 percent price cut and is selling at Rs 19,999, instead of Rs 24,999.
The Mi 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit quad-core chipset along with 3 GB of RAM. The Mi 5 ships with MIUI 7 which is based on Android Marshmallow.
The Mi 5 comes with a Sony IMX298 16 megapixel sensor with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, OIS, and 4K video recording. It sports a 4 megapixel front camera with 2um pixel size. It has a 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Weighing 129 grams, the Mi 5 is about 14 g lighter than the iPhone 6s. It is 7.25 mm thick and features a 5.15-inch QHD display with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels.
Xiaomi has also added a front fingerprint sensor to the Mi 5. The Mi 5 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Xiaomi's newest MIUI7 layer atop.
Other specifications include 4G LTE with VoLTE support and dual SIM support. The Mi 5 comes in white, black, and gold colour options.
Recommended For You
- Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks About His Targets And Rivalry With Lionel Messi
- Karan Johar's Blast From The Past Will Give You a Mystery to Solve This Weekend
- Monsoon Shootout Review: The Film is a Wishy-Washy Affair
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor
- Kareena, Saif Head To Pataudi Palace With Taimur To Ring In His First Birthday