DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Xiaomi Mi 6: 6 Things About the Xiaomi Flagship You Should Know
Xiaomi has really upped the ante in the camera department with a dual set-up on Mi6. (Image: Xiaomi)
Xiaomi, with the launch of Mi6 on April 19, took some of the attention away from Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. The new Mi6 is quite a premium handset and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, which makes it the only third smartphone to feature the next-gen processor.
We bring you a list of six interesting things about the Mi6.
- The Xiaomi Mi6 is powered by Snapdragon 835 processor, paired with the latest Adreno 540 GPU. The Mi6 also packs in a big RAM: 6GB.
- Xiaomi has done away with the standard 3.5-mm headphone jack in this year’s flagship.
- The base model of Mi6 comes in a Blue and Gold colour variant; there is a striking Silver and a special Ceramic edition available as well.
- Xiaomi has really upped the ante in the camera department with a dual set-up. The Xiaomi Mi 6 dual-lens camera features a 12MP wide-angle and 12MP telephoto lens combination.
- The new Mi6 is splash proof; Xiaomi has made the phone resistant to the odd splashes and has sealed the SIM card entrance along with other entrances. There is no IP67 or IP68 rating, though.
- The 5.15-inch display with ‘eye care’ in Mi6 features a reduced glare mode, which cuts the blue light from the display to protect your eyes. The display also features 1 nit ‘ultra-dark night display’ and 4096 smart backlight adjustment levels.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh