DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Went On Sale Today: Did You Get One?
The matte black variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, which was launched in January, will go on sale for the first time today. (Image: Xiaomi)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 went on sale today at 12 pm. The phone was launched in India in January at starting price of Rs 9,999.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in three variants – the 2GB RAM/32GB ROM variant priced at Rs 9,999, the 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant priced at Rs 10,999 and the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM variant priced at Rs 12,999.
The phone is available in 4 colours – Matte Black, Gold, Grey and Silver.
The device has a 5.5 inch display and runs MIUI 8 which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sports a 13-megapixel, f/2.0 77-degree wide angle camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and dual-tone flash. For selfies, the device comes with a 5-megapixel, f/2.0 fixed focus camera.
The phone comes with a non-removable 4100 mAh battery with fast charging support for long lasting performance.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017