Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Huawei Honor 6X: Which One to Look Out For?
Honor is set to launch its first smartphone for 2017 - the Honor 6X next week that would compete head-on with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, which is launching tomorrow.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Vs Honor 6X. (Image edited by News18.com)
Huawei's e-brand Honor is set to launch its first smartphone for 2017 - the Honor 6X next week that would compete head-on with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, which is launching in New Delhi tomorrow (Thursday, January 19).
Honor 6X was launched at Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on January 6.
With both the smartphones expected to be priced under the fiercely-competitive Rs 15,000 segment, we bring you a detailed break-down for you.
Honor 6X has a 5.5 inch full HD display with a 1920 X 1080 resolution while the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is expected to sport a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with 2.5D glass.
The Huawei Honor 6X has a dual-lens rear camera and one has a 12-megapixel count and another has a two-megapixel count. The dual-lens helps it capture more light and details when you are clicking pictures. There are various modes on the camera app of Honor 6X, very similar to what you get on the Huawei Honor 8.
The Xioami Redmi Note 4, meanwhile, is expected to come with a 13-megapixel, f/2.0 77-degree wide-angle camera along with phase detection auto focus (PDAF) and dual-tone flash. For selfies the device is likely to come with a five-megapixel, f/2.0 fixed focus camera.
Processor and memory
The upcoming Redmi Note 4 is expected to be powered by a 10-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. The Indian version, however, will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and is likely to come in three different RAM options and two different storage variants. Memory expandable on the Note 4 will be 128 GB.
The Honor 6X is powered by its own octa-core Kirin 655 processor and its memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via a microSD card.
The Honor 6X's USP has a 3,340 mAh battery. It could last two days with heavy to average usage. The smartphone also features an integrated power management system as well that helps you utilise the battery and the performance of the phone as per your requirement.
The Redmi Note 4 is expected to be powered by a non-removable 4,100mAh battery.
Honor 6X 3GB/32GB memory variant was launched for RMB 999, which roughly translates into Rs 9,700 while the 4GB RAM variant of the Honor 6X was launched for RMB 1,299 or around Rs 12,700.
Xiaomi will launch the much-awaited Redmi Note 4 in India tomorrow and it is expected that the smartphone will start retailing at Rs 9,999 for a 2GB RAM variant. The 3GB RAM/32GB ROM version is likely to be priced Rs 11,999 and the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM variant of Redmi Note 4 is expected to cost Rs 14,999.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Exclusive - 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 Test Drive Review [Video]
- Raveena Tandon, Gauhar Khan, Other Bollywood Celebrities Slam Papon
- Munch on Strawberries to Pause Time and Undo Ageing
- Kareena Looks Stunning in a Black Saree as She Attends Bengaluru International Film Festival; See Pics
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics