Xiaomi to Launch Xiaomi Mi 6 on April 16: Expected Price, Specs And More
Recent reports reveal that Xiaomi Mi 6 is set to enter the market next month on April 16.
Xiaomi Mi 5. Representative Image. (Image: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Xiaomi is soon to launch its much-anticipated flagship smartphone for 2017, Xiaomi Mi 6. The MWC event did not see any information about its release from Xiaomi. Now recent reports reveal that the phone is set to enter the market next month on April 16.
As per the same report, the phone is set to come with a 5.2-inch LCD display along with a 2.5D curved glass.
Just like Sony Xperia XZ Premium, Xiaomi Mi 6 will also sport a 19-megapixel rear camera with the capability to record slow motion videos at 720p.
As an addition to the regular release, Xiaomi is expected to launch a ceramic body for the variant too, like it did for Mi 2.
The smartphone is expected to be powered by an underclocked Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with a 4,000 mAh battery.
Also, it may run on Android Nougat with Xiaomi’s in-house user Interface - MiUI.
Xiaomi Mi 6 will be available in 3 different variants – a 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory variant, a mid-range variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. The top-end variant will come with a 6GB RAM and 128GN internal storage, housed in a ceramic body.
The smartphone is expected to be launched in between a price range of Rs 20,000 to 25,000.
Recommended For You
- Never Mind His Political Agenda, Here Is Rajinikanth's Next Film
- Klaasen vs Chahal Emerges as the Biggest Battle Ahead of T20I Decider
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics