DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yahoo India Launches 'Storytellers' as Content Marketing Solution For Brands
Yahoo brings content marketing solution with 'Yahoo Storytellers'. (PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Yahoo India announced today the launch of Yahoo Storytellers, a content marketing solution for brands and agencies that leverage Yahoo’s editorial expertise, extensive data, and native advertising through Yahoo Gemini. Now marketers in India can leverage Yahoo Storytellers to successfully develop, distribute and measure premium branded content that meets consumers’ high expectations and drives engagement.
Yahoo Storytellers will help brands to build content marketing strategies, including content consulting services, development of premium video, a full range of editorial content and influencer activations across social platforms.
In India, Yahoo has partnered with multiple brands to help them create campaigns, including Accenture, Amazon, Madhya Pradesh Tourism and Tourism Australia among others.
With the expansion of its Content Marketing solutions through Yahoo Storytellers, Yahoo aims to help brands connect with a highly engaged audience and drive measurable results for their campaigns.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish