Zopo Color F5 Smartphone With Floating Video Feature Launched at Rs 10,590
ZOPO Color F5 smartphone is equipped with a 64 bit quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage.
The Zopo Color F5. (Image: Zoppo)
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Zopo on Wednesday launched its latest Color F5 model that comes with Multi-account Application and PiP video Integration (floating video) technology.
Available in gold colour, the device comes with fingerprint scanning technology, allowing users to control the device's camera, gallery, app lock and other features.
"The Color series has been our most successful product chain in India. Therefore, with the launch of our Color F5 smartphone, we hope to maintain our position in the Indian market as a brand that provides innovative products at competitive prices," the company said in a statement.
Apart from the fingerprint scanning feature, ZOPO Color F5 smartphone is equipped with a 64 bit quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage.
The 4G LTE dual-SIM smartphone has Android Marshmallow OS, 5-inch 2.5D glass display and dual LED flash for both 8MP rear and 5MP front camera. It costs Rs 10,590.
Recommended For You
- India vs New Zealand: We Rely on Kuldeep & Chahal a Lot, Says Rohit
- New Zealand in India: History of Bilateral ODI Series (1988 to 2016)
- AB de Villiers Pips Kohli as Top ODI Batsman; Hasan Ali No. 1 Bowler
- These Adorable Pictures of Karan Johar's Kids Yash And Roohi Will Make Your Day
- Secret Superstar review: Heartbreaking And Heartwarming In Equal Measure