Zuk Edge with Snapdragon 821 to Launch in December; Here Are the Specifications
The Zuk Edge will sport a full HD display and will be powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC. (Image: Zuk Mobile)
Lenovo-owned Zuk brand will launch its fourth handset named Zuk Edge in India in December. Chang Cheng, Zuk's CEO and former Lenovo vice-president has confirmed on Weibo that the smartphone will be unveiled next week. The smartphone also appeared on China’s certification website TENAA a few days ago.
From what has been revealed so far, the specifications of the Zuk Edge are as follows:
The Zuk Edge will sport a full HD display and will be powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC. Earlier, rumours suggested that the Zuk Egde will be bezel-less and sport a curved-edge design, but official press renders suggest that
the phone will have a glass back and metal edges and the home button will sit just below the display.
Unlike the Zuk Z2 Plus, the camera is located at the centre in the rear and the flash sits below it. In terms of camera, the handset is expected to sport a 13MP rear unit and an 8MP front shooter.
The speaker grille, 3.5mm audio jack, and the USB Type-C port are all located on the bottom edge of the smartphone. The Zuk Edge is expected to be available in Black and White colour options.
The smartphone is likely to be available in 32GB and 64GB storage variants along with 4GB RAM. Also, a 6GB variant is expected to be unveiled on the day of launch.
The ZUK Edge will run Android 6.0 Marshmallow coupled with ZUI 2.0 skin, which will be powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- IND vs ENG 2016-17First Instance of no Mumbai Cricketer Playing on Home Ground