Indians Love To Travel During Festive Season: Survey
New Delhi: Most Indians prefer to travel abroad during Eid, Dusshera, Christmas, New Year or summer vacations and youngsters are now going solo to explore newer places, a survey revealed on Tuesday.
Solo travelling is increasingly becoming common among the Asian urban population which prefers to take quick decisions instead of a long pre-planned travel, said the survey conducted by Airbnb, a web portal for travel.
When it comes to international destinations, London, Paris, New York, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Dubai, Rome, Copenhagen, Bali and Singapore are mostly preferred by Indians.
While for domestic destinations, Goa, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pondicherry, Lonavala, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai top the chart, the survey said.
When it comes to domestic travel, Indians don't like to spend more than three days while for international destinations, they spend around six days, it added.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Here's All The Fictional Fitness Inspiration You Need This Weekend