DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kasauli Rhythm And Blues Festival to Begin From April 14
Image for representational purpose only (Photo courtesy: Reuters)
The sixth edition of musical event Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival (KRBF) will be held from April 14-16 at Baikunth Resorts, Kasuali.
Genesis Foundation in association with Fitbit announced on Tuesday that the new edition will bring in a line-up of popular Indian artists from across genres. The three-day event promises a range of power-packed performances from bands like Jonita Gandhi Band, Neeraj Arya Kabir Café, Nasya, Eka and Kamakshi Khanna Collective.
This year, there are also fun-packed activities such as a Drum Circle and Meditation with Music.
The festival draws people from across the country to Kasauli to aid the fund-raiser for under-privileged children suffering from heart disorders. The funds raised at KRBF 2017 will be used to support the treatment of children suffering from heart disorders.
Prema Sagar, Founding Trustee of Genesis Foundation (GF), said in a statement: "It is really exciting to see how Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival has grown over the years. What is even more heartening to see is that while people love the air in the hills of Kasauli, good music and friends -- they also feel strongly about the purpose."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish