DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Louis Vuitton Unveils Next Exotic Location to Host Upcoming Collection Show
Nicolas Ghesquiere revealed the news via Instagram, posting a photo of the Miho Museum. (Photo courtesy: AFP Relaxnews/ Instagram / Nicolas Ghesquiere)
Louis Vuitton creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere has revealed the next exotic location to host the luxury fashion brand's upcoming resort collection debut.
The French designer took to Instagram earlier today to announce that the Louis Vuitton cruise 2018 presentation will take place on May 14 at the Miho Museum, which is surrounded by lush vegetation in the Shiga mountains near the Japanese city of Kyoto.
In addition to the natural beauty of its setting, the museum — designed by I.M. Pei in 1997 — also features a striking metal tunnel, which opens up to the museum structure, complete with a steel-and-glass roof and a floor and walls made of a warm beige-colored limestone from France - the same materials the architect used to create the pyramid and reception hall at the Louvre museum in Paris (via WWD).
This will be Ghesquiere's fourth Resort collection for Vuitton, following shows presented in Monaco, Palm Springs, and Brazil's Rio de Janeiro.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances