15 Most Hilarious Digs That Maya Hurled At Monisha in 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai'
Here are the 15 most funnily insulting digs that Maya Sarabhai took at Monisha to make you laugh all over again!
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is undoubtedly one of the most impeccable sitcoms to have been aired on Indian Television. Featuring the quintessentially rich Gujarati family in Mumbai, this show portrayed the versatility of Sarabhai family in a unique way.
Maya Sarabhai, the epitome of sophistication and elegance, did not leave even a single chance to pass a snide remark on the behaviour of her daughter-in-law, which as she has described in the show, is both mediocre and way too middle class.
Being a perfectionist, she could not resist tormenting her middle-class daughter-in-law Monisha Sarabhai for every 'jugaad’ and ‘bachat’ steps.
With the buzz that Sarabhais will be back on-screen, here are the 15 most funnily insulting digs that Maya Sarabhai took at Monisha to make you laugh all over again!
Recommended For You
- 'Rested' for India T20Is, Imran Tahir Arrives in Dubai to Play PSL
- Rohit, Chahal and Dinesh Karthik Have a Field Day on Golf Course
- Gaurav Chopra Ties The Knot With Hitisha Cheranda In A Private Wedding Ceremony
- Reliance Jio Ranked 17th Among World's 50 Most Innovative Companies
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018