15 Most Hilarious Digs That Maya Hurled At Monisha in 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai'
Here are the 15 most funnily insulting digs that Maya Sarabhai took at Monisha to make you laugh all over again!
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is undoubtedly one of the most impeccable sitcoms to have been aired on Indian Television. Featuring the quintessentially rich Gujarati family in Mumbai, this show portrayed the versatility of Sarabhai family in a unique way.
Maya Sarabhai, the epitome of sophistication and elegance, did not leave even a single chance to pass a snide remark on the behaviour of her daughter-in-law, which as she has described in the show, is both mediocre and way too middle class.
Being a perfectionist, she could not resist tormenting her middle-class daughter-in-law Monisha Sarabhai for every 'jugaad’ and ‘bachat’ steps.
With the buzz that Sarabhais will be back on-screen, here are the 15 most funnily insulting digs that Maya Sarabhai took at Monisha to make you laugh all over again!
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli All Set to Surpass De Villiers & Ganguly in His 200th ODI
- Golmaal Again Review: So Little of it Feels Fresh, Original
- 11 Habits That Make You A Smart Mommy
- Dhoni Was Informed About His Daughter's Birth Through This Cricketer
- Diwali Bash: From Kareena to Deepika, All Celebrate the Festival in Swag