Anil Kapoor Boards Local Train to Promote '24: Season 2'
A file photo of Anil Kapoor.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Anil Kapoor took a local train from Churchgate here to promote his forthcoming TV drama series 24: Season 2.
Anil took to Twitter to share several photographs of him interacting with the commuters in the local train.
24 India: Season 2 in Churchgate local! I think I made a lot of people late for work today!" he caption tweeted on Thursday.
The second season of 24, an Indian adaptation of the popular American TV show 24, will mark Anil's return to the small screen as Jai Singh Rathod.
The show, which will be aired on Colors from July 23 onwards, also features Sikandar Kher, Surveen Chawla, Sakshi Tanwar and Ashish Vidyarthi.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?