Arijit Singh to Judge Music Reality TV show
Singer Arijit Singh, who started his journey in the music industry from a reality TV show, will be back on the small screen to judge a music reality show.
Mumbai: Singer Arijit Singh, who started his journey in the music industry from a reality TV show, will be back on the small screen to judge a music reality show - “Raw Star”.
Arijit, who has made a lasting impact in the industry by rendering songs like “Tum hi ho”, “Soch na sake”, “Kabhi jo baadal barse” and “Muskurane”, will also mentor the contestants on the show.
Contrary to reports that suggested the show will air on Star Plus, the musical show will beam on Life OK. Arijit has shot for a promo, which will be out on August 20, read a statement from Life OK.
“Raw Star” is not a sequel to “India's Raw Star”, and will bring forward a new concept and new challenges with the focus on singing ability rather than performing.
The singer, who earlier this year posted a public apology to Salman Khan on social media, will challenge, mentor, groom and put the contestants through the grind in order to get that ultimate winner.
There will be digital auditions allowing people from every corner of the world to participate. The auditions will tentatively go live on August 21.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology