Bigg Boss 10, Day 12: Away from home, housemates bring in Diwali in the Bigg Boss house
Diwali is just around the corner and the festivities have already begun in the Bigg Boss house and Bigg Boss has made the occasion memorable for the housemates.
The day begins with Bigg Boss surprising the housemates by keeping gifts in the storeroom sent by their family and loved ones.
On seeing the gifts, housemates rejoice and some even get little emotional as they miss celebrations back home.
Bigg Boss asks the housemates to get dressed in traditional attire for a small puja that is held in the garden area.
All decked up for the occasion, housemates gather in the garden area for puja proceedings. Swami Omiji recites mantras and perform rituals bringing in positivity inside the house. Housemates also prepare Prasad for the occasion and light firecrackers post puja adding more light to the festivities.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)