Comedian Bharti Singh Discharged From Hospital
A popular face on TV, Bharti Singh was admitted to the hospital due to severe exhaustion.
Bharti Singh's fans had got a rude shock when the news of the comedian hospitalisation started doing the rounds on various websites on Wednesday. It was said that Singh had complained of chest pains and had to be rushed to the hospital on Monday. But all is well as the comedian is back home after getting discharged form the hospital on Wednesday night itself.
Speaking to Times of India, the comedian stated that she had suffered an exhaustion attack and had to be admitted in the hospital. "I was suffering from severe cough and exhaustion due to extensive traveling. I have been attending a lot of weddings in the family and the work has been hectic, too." Bharti says that she was feeling better now and that would take rest for few days at home before resuming work.
The comedian is currently seen on Colors show 'Comedy Nights Bachao'.
Recommended For You
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet