Comedian Bharti Singh Discharged From Hospital
A popular face on TV, Bharti Singh was admitted to the hospital due to severe exhaustion.
Bharti Singh's fans had got a rude shock when the news of the comedian hospitalisation started doing the rounds on various websites on Wednesday. It was said that Singh had complained of chest pains and had to be rushed to the hospital on Monday. But all is well as the comedian is back home after getting discharged form the hospital on Wednesday night itself.
Speaking to Times of India, the comedian stated that she had suffered an exhaustion attack and had to be admitted in the hospital. "I was suffering from severe cough and exhaustion due to extensive traveling. I have been attending a lot of weddings in the family and the work has been hectic, too." Bharti says that she was feeling better now and that would take rest for few days at home before resuming work.
The comedian is currently seen on Colors show 'Comedy Nights Bachao'.
Recommended For You
- Pacer Sreesanth Denied NOC to Play in Scotland League
- 13 Things That Rishi Kapoor Revealed From His Book at Jaipur Lit Fest
- Raees vs Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan Challenges the Khan Supremacy in Bollywood
- Yamaha FZ 25 Launched at Rs 1.19 lakh, Gets a 249cc Engine and Bold Styling
- Bigg Boss 10: Mona Lisa Reacts To Karan Johar's Comment On Her Wedding