Did Jeetendra Reprimand 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' Actor Karan Patel?
A file photo of Jeetendra.
Mumbai: If sources are to be believed, veteran actor Jeetendra, head honcho of Balaji Telefilms, reprimanded Karan Patel after he got to know that the actor comes late to the sets of the banner's show Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
Jeetendra's daughter Ekta Kapoor produces the popular TV show, aired on Star Plus.
Jeetendra paid a surprise visit on the sets of the show last week to spend some time with the actors. It was at this moment when he realised the shoot had come to a halt because of the absence of Karan, who plays Raman in the show.
"We as a unit are used to Karan's latecoming... That day even Jeetendra sir noticed the same and he was stunned to see the lead actor being late on an important shoot day.
"He even asked some people on the set if this happens on a regular basis and was astonished by the same,” said the source from the production house.
“Jeetendra sir waited till Karan arrived on the set. He reprimanded him, asked him to value others' time and start being punctual,” the source added.
Apart from Karan, the show also stars Divyanka Tripathi in the lead.
Recommended For You
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Best of the best?Rannvijay or Prince? Who is The Best Roadie of All Time
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video