Did Jeetendra Reprimand 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' Actor Karan Patel?
A file photo of Jeetendra.
Mumbai: If sources are to be believed, veteran actor Jeetendra, head honcho of Balaji Telefilms, reprimanded Karan Patel after he got to know that the actor comes late to the sets of the banner's show Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
Jeetendra's daughter Ekta Kapoor produces the popular TV show, aired on Star Plus.
Jeetendra paid a surprise visit on the sets of the show last week to spend some time with the actors. It was at this moment when he realised the shoot had come to a halt because of the absence of Karan, who plays Raman in the show.
"We as a unit are used to Karan's latecoming... That day even Jeetendra sir noticed the same and he was stunned to see the lead actor being late on an important shoot day.
"He even asked some people on the set if this happens on a regular basis and was astonished by the same,” said the source from the production house.
“Jeetendra sir waited till Karan arrived on the set. He reprimanded him, asked him to value others' time and start being punctual,” the source added.
Apart from Karan, the show also stars Divyanka Tripathi in the lead.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Receives Special Gift From MS Dhoni After Beating England
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Jackie Chan Keeps His Word, Meets Salman Khan During His Visit To India
- Rekha Sports Ripped Jeans, Breaks All Stereotypes In One Go
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year