Good News! 'Shaktimaan' to Make A Comeback on Indian Television
Looks like our childhood is returning with the second innings of Mukesh Khanna in and as 'Shaktimaan'
'Shaktimaan' fans rejoice, the much loved Indian Superhero is returning to the small screen very soon.
Actor Mukesh Khanna is in the process of reviving the show and is in talks with various channels. Speaking to a leading daily, the actor says "We are planning the return of Shaktimaan on television and the discussions are going on with few channels. I can't commit the date but you will get to see it soon."
The actor has also started to work on his looks and has already lost 8 kgs. Khanna says, "I am not trying to get six pack abs. I want to try and match up with the look that I had 15 years back."
Clearly, we'd be seeing Khanna eassay the role that made him a household name. According to the actor people relate to him as 'Shaktimaan', thus he can't offer the role to anyone else.
"I was very young when I played the role of Bhishmapitama in Mahabharat. I feel an actor can't be restricted due to age."
The actor feels that age is just a number and if you are able to pull off the character with full conviction, he should go for it.
Looks like our childhood is returning without any change with the second innings of Mukesh Khanna in and as 'Shaktimaan'. Will our favourite villain Kilvish return with him? Stay tuned for more updates!
Recommended For You
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story