Mayur Verma Confirms Being Part of Bigg Boss 10
Image Courtesy: Twitter
Mumbai: TV actor Mayur Verma, known for his role in Swaragini, says he will be seen in the upcoming tenth season of the controversial reality show Bigg Boss.
"I have been selected as a contestant for upcoming season of 'Bigg Boss'. Last year, I had been nominated as a wild card contestant, however as it was right after my break-up with Marina (Marina Kuwar), I thought to refrain from sharing same screen space. But this time, I am very much looking forward to being on the show," Mayur said in a statement.
Bigg Boss will soon be back on the small screen with its tenth season, and this time the spotlight is on the common man. For the first time, the controversial reality show will open its doors to the common people to appear as contestants along with the stars. The show will air on Colors channel.
While Mayur has confirmed his participation in the show, there has been no formal announcement from the channel's side.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Thank Pune for Hospitality as They Head to Cuttack
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Reliance Jio Effect: Vodafone Offering 4GB Data for The Price of 1GB and More
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met