RIP Pratyusha Banerjee: All you wanted to know about the actress' relationship with beau Rahul Raj Singh
Here are some pictures of Pratyusha and Rahul that the actress shared on social media sometime back.
In a rather heartbreaking development, popular TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee passed away on Friday. The actress, who shot to fame with her character Anandi in the daily soap 'Balika Vadhu' hung herself at her Mumbai residence and was soon rushed to Kokilaben Hospital.
While the cause of this extreme attempt isn't known yet, it is speculated that the actress (24) reportedly had issues in her love life with boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh.
Actor-producer Rahul, who is currently being interrogated by the police in this suicide case, met the actress at a common friend's party in 2013. According to media reports, the duo was going to the knot this year. The couple also entered the reality show 'Power Couple'.
From calling him her 'family' to expressing love with captions; the couple was apparently never shy of PDA as the actress' Instagram account is full of it. However, the last picture that she had shared was just a day before the two of them entered the 'Power Couple' show. Though there's no clarity about what went wrong between the two, but her last status on WhatsApp read: "Mar kar bhi muhn na tujhse modna".
Here are some pictures that the actress shared on social media sometime back.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology