6.7 Magnitude Quake Strikes China's Xinjiang
(Image only for representational purpose)
Beijing: A powerful 6.7-magnitude earthquake jolted Aketao County in the quake-prone Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region tonight, state media reported.
The quake hit Kizilsu Kirghiz Autonomous Prefecture in Xinjiang, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC) as saying.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or damage.
The epicentre of the quake was located at a depth of 10 km.
The United States Geological Service measured the quake at 6.5 magnitude.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats