6.7 Magnitude Quake Strikes China's Xinjiang
(Image only for representational purpose)
Beijing: A powerful 6.7-magnitude earthquake jolted Aketao County in the quake-prone Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region tonight, state media reported.
The quake hit Kizilsu Kirghiz Autonomous Prefecture in Xinjiang, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC) as saying.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or damage.
The epicentre of the quake was located at a depth of 10 km.
The United States Geological Service measured the quake at 6.5 magnitude.
Recommended For You
- Tata Hexa Automatic Off-Road Review: Can it Handle the Heat?
- Kangana Ranaut Looks Striking In A Michelle Mason Ensemble
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Akshay Kumar Enjoys Day Out with Daughter Nitara, Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS