DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
6.7 Magnitude Quake Strikes China's Xinjiang
(Image only for representational purpose)
Beijing: A powerful 6.7-magnitude earthquake jolted Aketao County in the quake-prone Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region tonight, state media reported.
The quake hit Kizilsu Kirghiz Autonomous Prefecture in Xinjiang, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC) as saying.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or damage.
The epicentre of the quake was located at a depth of 10 km.
The United States Geological Service measured the quake at 6.5 magnitude.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Rabada Picks up Stokes
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish