Armed Man Holds Staff Hostage at Istanbul Hospital
Turkish media reports say an armed man is holding a number of doctors and other staff hostage at a hospital in Istanbul.
Istanbul: Turkish media reports say an armed man is holding a number of doctors and other staff hostage at a hospital in Istanbul.
The Hurriyet newspaper says Wednesday the gunman is believed to be a patient at the psychiatric unit of Istanbul's Cerrahpasa hospital. It says police have been dispatched to the scene.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- ICC U19 WC: Ruthless India Trounce Zimbabwe by 10 Wickets
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos
- 'Throat Relief': Manforce's 'New' Adrak Flavour Condom Is Reminding Us Of Chai
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More