Donald Trump Considering Sarah Palin to Lead Veterans Affairs
File image of Sarah Palin. (Image; Reuters)
Washington: President-elect Donald Trump is considering former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin for secretary of Veterans Affairs, ABC News reported on Wednesday, citing unidentified sources.
Palin was an early Trump supporter and the Republican Party's vice presidential candidate in 2008.
Recommended For You
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Hero Achiever 150 Review: Smart Features And Easy Riding
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know