Trump to Pick Seema Verma for Centres for Medicare Services: Official
File image of Seema Verma. (Image: AFP)
US President-elect Donald Trump is set to name Indiana health policy consultant Seema Verma as his pick for administrator of the Centres for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a transition official told Reuters on Monday.
Trump is expected to officially announce his selection of Verma and Republican US Representative Tom Price, an orthopedic surgeon who he will nominate to be secretary of health and human services, casting them as his "dream team" whose job will be to transform the U.S. healthcare system, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Vintage Federer Floors Berdych in 90 Minutes
- Amazon Removes Mahatma Gandhi Chappal Recalling Sushma Swaraj's Warning
- Sasikala No Replacement, Won't Last Long, Says Jayalalithaa's Biographer
- Saina Nehwal Storms Into Malaysia Masters Semifinals
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More