Trump to Pick Seema Verma for Centres for Medicare Services: Official
File image of Seema Verma. (Image: AFP)
US President-elect Donald Trump is set to name Indiana health policy consultant Seema Verma as his pick for administrator of the Centres for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a transition official told Reuters on Monday.
Trump is expected to officially announce his selection of Verma and Republican US Representative Tom Price, an orthopedic surgeon who he will nominate to be secretary of health and human services, casting them as his "dream team" whose job will be to transform the U.S. healthcare system, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance