Trump to Pick Seema Verma for Centres for Medicare Services: Official
File image of Seema Verma. (Image: AFP)
US President-elect Donald Trump is set to name Indiana health policy consultant Seema Verma as his pick for administrator of the Centres for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a transition official told Reuters on Monday.
Trump is expected to officially announce his selection of Verma and Republican US Representative Tom Price, an orthopedic surgeon who he will nominate to be secretary of health and human services, casting them as his "dream team" whose job will be to transform the U.S. healthcare system, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Warner Moved by Daughter's Move to Search Him in Coffee Shop
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers
- Life Review: Dialogues Win In This Space Battle Between Human, Alien
- Phillauri Review: Anushka-Diljit's Love Tale Will Work Its Way Into Your Heart
- Yuvraj Singh Jumps in Defence of His Favourite 'Cheeku'