Trump to Pick Seema Verma for Centres for Medicare Services: Official
File image of Seema Verma. (Image: AFP)
US President-elect Donald Trump is set to name Indiana health policy consultant Seema Verma as his pick for administrator of the Centres for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a transition official told Reuters on Monday.
Trump is expected to officially announce his selection of Verma and Republican US Representative Tom Price, an orthopedic surgeon who he will nominate to be secretary of health and human services, casting them as his "dream team" whose job will be to transform the U.S. healthcare system, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- IndictedQandeel Baloch's Brother, Cousin Charged For Her Killing