Donald Trump Walks Out Without Signing Executive Orders, Chased by V-P Pence
US President Donald Trump walked out of an executive order signing ceremony at the White House, without actually signing the orders, forcing his deputy Mike Pence to chase him.
File photo of U.S. President Donald Trump (C), Vice President Mike Pence (R) (Image: Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump walked out of an executive order signing ceremony at the White House, without actually signing the orders, forcing his deputy Mike Pence to chase him.
Trump, who has a love-hate relationship with the media, ignored the questions and moved to another room, only to be chased by Vice President Pence, who picked up the folders containing the two executive orders.
Trump later signed the two orders aimed at identifying and targeting foreign trade abuses, but behind closed doors, CNN reported.
One order commissions a 90-day study of US trade deficits with some of its largest trading partners to identify potential trade abuses and cheating.
The second directive orders stricter and more effective enforcement of US anti-dumping laws to prevent foreign
Recommended For You
- Watch | Sehwag to Cricketnext: Stokes Could Topple Kohli As Most Expensive Player in IPL Auction
- Of Being Body Positive And Combatting Unrealistic Beauty Standards
- Mirror, Mirror On the Phone, Am I Still Good Looking? Checks Bloodied Cristiano Ronaldo
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled For Sporting A Bold Black Outfit At Filmfare Awards 2018
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More