Food Poisoning Strikes 300 Students in China
More than 300 children have been treated in China for food poisoning, raising concerns over the sanitary conditions in school canteens.
File image of a school in China. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Beijing: More than 300 children have been treated in China for food poisoning, raising concerns over the sanitary conditions in school canteens.
According to the county government of Zhengding in Hebei province, 74 students who showed the most serious symptoms were hospitalised on Tuesday night, but none face life-threatening danger.
The students are from 27 classes at Hongwen primary school, which has 35 classes, Xinhua news agency reported.
Hospital diagnosis showed the students were suffering from food poisoning.
Authorities have been investigating the causes of the incident.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2017, Live Score, Australia vs England, 3rd Test, Day 3 at Perth: Aus Cross 500, Lead Crosses 100
- Karan Johar's Blast From The Past Will Give You a Mystery to Solve This Weekend
- Monsoon Shootout Review: The Film is a Wishy-Washy Affair
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?