Food Poisoning Strikes 300 Students in China
More than 300 children have been treated in China for food poisoning, raising concerns over the sanitary conditions in school canteens.
File image of a school in China. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Beijing: More than 300 children have been treated in China for food poisoning, raising concerns over the sanitary conditions in school canteens.
According to the county government of Zhengding in Hebei province, 74 students who showed the most serious symptoms were hospitalised on Tuesday night, but none face life-threatening danger.
The students are from 27 classes at Hongwen primary school, which has 35 classes, Xinhua news agency reported.
Hospital diagnosis showed the students were suffering from food poisoning.
Authorities have been investigating the causes of the incident.
Recommended For You
- Srinivasan Told Me He Wouldn't Let Women's Cricket Happen If He Could: Edulji
- These 62 Phones Are Expected to Get Google Android 8.0 Oreo Update Soon
- Triumph Street Scrambler Launched in India For Rs 8.10 Lakh
- SL vs IND: National Anthems Won't Be Played In Remaining ODIs
- Singer Toshi Defends Viral Video of His Niece, Says She's 'Stubborn'