Ivanka Trump's Son Theodore Crawls For First Time in White House
Ivanka Trump says 10-month-old Theodore crawled for the first time in the White House just after his grandfather Donald Trump became president of America.
In this file photo, Ivanka Trump speaks with a guest before a swearing-in ceremony for senior staff at the White House in Washington, DC. (Photo: Reuters)
Washington: Ivanka Trump's son has added a personal accomplishment during what has been a big week for the Trump family.
Trump says 10-month-old Theodore crawled for the first time in the White House just after his grandfather became president.
President Donald Trump's eldest daughter posted video on social media this week of the boy scampering in the executive mansion. She writes that Theodore's crawling was one of "many incredible milestones this past weekend."
It has been nearly 25 years since a president had young grandchildren visiting the White House. The last time was when President George HW Bush was in office.
Recommended For You
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- Ranveer Singh Has The Best Reaction To Deepika Padukone's 'Cone' Meme
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos
- 'Throat Relief': Manforce's 'New' Adrak Flavour Condom Is Reminding Us Of Chai
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person