JuD Denies Reports of Hafiz Saeed Visiting Army Camps in PoK
File image of Hafiz Saeed. (Photo Credit: AP)
Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) on Sunday strongly denied the media reports that Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed and Hizbul Mujahideen head Sayed Salahuddin have visited some army camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
"Reports that Hafiz and anyone else visited any army camp is rubbish," a JuDspokesman told PTI.
He said 'propaganda machinesin India' are active to malign the JuD chief.
Earlier, some media reports had claimed that both Saeed and Salahuddin have visited army camps in Muzaffarabad in PoK.
The reports came on a day when Pakistan's army chief General Raheel Sharif also visited the Line of Control (LoC) for the first time since the surgical strike conducted by Indian troops.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies