JuD Denies Reports of Hafiz Saeed Visiting Army Camps in PoK
File image of Hafiz Saeed. (Photo Credit: AP)
Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) on Sunday strongly denied the media reports that Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed and Hizbul Mujahideen head Sayed Salahuddin have visited some army camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
"Reports that Hafiz and anyone else visited any army camp is rubbish," a JuDspokesman told PTI.
He said 'propaganda machinesin India' are active to malign the JuD chief.
Earlier, some media reports had claimed that both Saeed and Salahuddin have visited army camps in Muzaffarabad in PoK.
The reports came on a day when Pakistan's army chief General Raheel Sharif also visited the Line of Control (LoC) for the first time since the surgical strike conducted by Indian troops.
Recommended For You
- Ducati XDiavel S Review: The Rs 19 Lakh Motorcycle Made to Make You Smile
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Sneaky Little Girl Steals Pope's Hat Right Off His Head Leaving Him in Splits
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A vs Redmi 3S: What's the Best Budget Xiaomi Phone
- Krushna's Reaction To Kapil-Sunil's Tiff is Unexpected