DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
JuD Denies Reports of Hafiz Saeed Visiting Army Camps in PoK
File image of Hafiz Saeed. (Photo Credit: AP)
Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) on Sunday strongly denied the media reports that Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed and Hizbul Mujahideen head Sayed Salahuddin have visited some army camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
"Reports that Hafiz and anyone else visited any army camp is rubbish," a JuDspokesman told PTI.
He said 'propaganda machinesin India' are active to malign the JuD chief.
Earlier, some media reports had claimed that both Saeed and Salahuddin have visited army camps in Muzaffarabad in PoK.
The reports came on a day when Pakistan's army chief General Raheel Sharif also visited the Line of Control (LoC) for the first time since the surgical strike conducted by Indian troops.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO