JuD Denies Reports of Hafiz Saeed Visiting Army Camps in PoK
File image of Hafiz Saeed. (Photo Credit: AP)
Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) on Sunday strongly denied the media reports that Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed and Hizbul Mujahideen head Sayed Salahuddin have visited some army camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
"Reports that Hafiz and anyone else visited any army camp is rubbish," a JuDspokesman told PTI.
He said 'propaganda machinesin India' are active to malign the JuD chief.
Earlier, some media reports had claimed that both Saeed and Salahuddin have visited army camps in Muzaffarabad in PoK.
The reports came on a day when Pakistan's army chief General Raheel Sharif also visited the Line of Control (LoC) for the first time since the surgical strike conducted by Indian troops.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- Nokia 3310 Selling for Rs 3,899 Online, Shipping Starts Soon
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It