Malaysia Airlines Flight Returns to Melbourne Due to 'Disruptive Passenger'
Malaysia Airlines said its Flight MH128 from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur returned to Melbourne shortly after take off late on Wednesday due to a disruptive passenger.
File photo of a Malaysia Airlines plane. (Photo: Reuters)
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia Airlines said its Flight MH128 from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur returned to Melbourne shortly after take off late on Wednesday due to a disruptive passenger.
The aircraft landed safely at Melbourne airport and was sent to a remote bay where the passenger was apprehended by airport security, the airline said.
MH128 returned to Melbourne "after the operating captain was alerted by a cabin crew of a passenger attempting to enter the cockpit", the airline said in a statement.
The flight departed Melbourne Airport at 2311 local time and returned at 2341, Malaysia Airlines said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Sri Lanka: 10 Reasons to Watch the Second ODI at Mohali
- OPINION | Virushka: A Modern Fairytale That Could be a Gamechanger
- Are Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla Uniting For Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Next?
- Royal Enfield Exhausts Crushed By Bengaluru Traffic Police Using Road Roller
- Inside Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma's Intimate Wedding Ceremony