Melania Trump Is Set To Be A Long-Distance First Lady
File photo of U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump listens as his wife Melania answers a question during an interview on NBC's "Today" show in New York, April 21, 2016. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid
Iowa: A long-distance First Lady will be one of the many different things about Donald Trump's administration.
Breaking with tradition, Melania Trump and 10-year-old son Barron will remain in New York City until the end of the school year, after the new President moves into the White House on January 20.
The decision sets Melania Trump apart from other First Ladies. But it seems in character for the former model and naturalized US citizen from Slovenia. She was an elusive figure in the campaign and had no political experience before her husband's stunningly successful outsider campaign.
In an interview with US Weekly earlier this year, Melania Trump said that Barron "needs a parent at home, and I like to keep it as normal as possible."
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker
- IndictedQandeel Baloch's Brother, Cousin Charged For Her Killing
- Worth it?LG V20 First Impressions Review: Can it Take on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Google Pixel XL?