New Hillary Book to Shed Light on 2016 Prez Election Loss
Hillary Rodham Clinton will publish a new book of personal essays which will include her experiences in the 2016 presidential campaign.
File photo of Hillary Rodham Clinton. (Image Reuters)
New Delhi: Hillary Rodham Clinton will publish a new book of personal essays which will include her experiences in the 2016 presidential campaign.
The essays will be inspired by the hundreds of quotations she has been collecting for decades.
"These are the words I live by," said Clinton, who will use them to tell stories from her life, up to and including her experiences in the 2016 presidential campaign.
"These quotes have helped me celebrate the good times, laugh at the absurd times, persevere during the hard times and deepen my appreciation of all life has to offer."
She will use them as jumping off points for reflections on the future.
"I hope by sharing these words and my thoughts about them, the essays will be meaningful for readers."
The yet-to-be titled book will be published by the Simon & Schuster trade imprint in the fall of 2017, and will be edited by President & Publisher Jonathan Karp and Vice President & Executive Editor Priscilla Painton.
The book will also be published by Simon & Schuster's international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and in audiobook by Simon & Schuster Audio.
Carolyn Reidy, President and CEO of publisher Simon & Schuster announced the acquisition of world publishing rights in all formats of the book from Robert B Barnett of Williams & Connolly, who represented the author.
Recommended For You
- Padmaavat Promos: A Glimpse of Deepika's Elegance, Ranveer's Obsession and Shahid's Composure
- Australian Open: World Number 1 Simona Halep Edges Past Lauren Davis in Titanic Battle
- RIP Dolores O'Riordan, A Generation Of 'Zombies' Still Follow You
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More