North Korea Fires 'Unidentified Projectile': Seoul
North Korea fired off an "unidentified projectile" Sunday according to South Korean defence officials, a week after its latest missile launch.
File photo of North Korean leader Kim Jung-Un (Reuters)
Seoul: North Korea fired off an "unidentified projectile" Sunday according to South Korean defence officials, a week after its latest missile launch.
There was no further information given about the nature of the projectile.
Last week Pyongyang launched an intermediate-range missile named the Hwasong-12 its longest-range missile yet, according to analysts.
Pyongyang has long had missiles that can reach targets across the South and Japan.
Recommended For You
- Never Mind His Political Agenda, Here Is Rajinikanth's Next Film
- Welcome To New York Review: Save Your Precious 2 Hours By Avoiding This Painfully Unfunny Film
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Great Entertainer in 'Anti-Women' Genre With No Social Conscience
- Dhoni Abusing Manish Pandey During T20 Match is Now an Internet Meme
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy