Obama Blasts Trump's 'Demeaning, Degrading' Comments on Women
US President Barack Obama speaks to members of the military community in Virginia on Wednesday. (PHOTO: ASSOCIATED PRESS)
Washington: President Barack Obama condemned the Republican vying to replace him in the White House, Donald Trump, for his "demeaning" lewd boasts about groping women that have thrown his campaign into crisis.
"Are we really going to risk giving Donald Trump the power to roll back all the progress we've made?" Obama asked during a campaign event for Democrats in his adopted home state of Illinois.
"I don't need to repeat it. There are children in the room... Demeaning, degrading women, but also minorities, immigrants, people of other faiths, mocking the disabled... He puffs himself up by putting other people down."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner