Obama Blasts Trump's 'Demeaning, Degrading' Comments on Women
US President Barack Obama speaks to members of the military community in Virginia on Wednesday. (PHOTO: ASSOCIATED PRESS)
Washington: President Barack Obama condemned the Republican vying to replace him in the White House, Donald Trump, for his "demeaning" lewd boasts about groping women that have thrown his campaign into crisis.
"Are we really going to risk giving Donald Trump the power to roll back all the progress we've made?" Obama asked during a campaign event for Democrats in his adopted home state of Illinois.
"I don't need to repeat it. There are children in the room... Demeaning, degrading women, but also minorities, immigrants, people of other faiths, mocking the disabled... He puffs himself up by putting other people down."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- Andrew Tye Ruled of IPL 2017 With a Dislocated Shoulder
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- Azlan Shah 2017: Harmanpreet Slams Brace As India Blank Kiwis 3-0
- MS Dhoni Removal as Pune Skipper Came as a Surprise: Ponting