Pamela Anderson Has a Present for Julian Assange. A Vegan Meal
Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has brought WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange a vegan meal and expressed concern for his health.
Pamela Anderson delivers lunch to Julian Assange at Embassy of Ecuador on October 15, 2016 in London, England. (Photo: Getty Images)
London: Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has brought WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange a vegan meal and expressed concern for his health.
She told Britain's Press Association on Sunday that she had brought Assange "a nice vegan lunch and some vegan snacks" the day before.
Assange has sought refuge at the Ecuadorean Embassy in central London for more than four years to avoid returning to Sweden, which is seeking Assange's extradition in a rape investigation. Assange denies the rape allegation and says he fears being extradited to the U.S. to face espionage charges if he leaves.
Anderson joked that Assange wasn't pleased with her choice of a meal, saying "he said I tortured him with bringing him vegan food."
She says she supports Assange and is worried about his health and family.
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Judwaa 2 Trailer: Varun Dhawan Is Twice As Entertaining
- GoT S7 Episode 6: Fire Meets Winter 'Beyond The Wall'
- I Don't Wish to Die and Abandon my Mother
- Pro Kabaddi League 2017: Anup Kumar Dispels Retirement Rumours