DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pamela Anderson Has a Present for Julian Assange. A Vegan Meal
Pamela Anderson delivers lunch to Julian Assange at Embassy of Ecuador on October 15, 2016 in London, England. (Photo: Getty Images)
London: Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has brought WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange a vegan meal and expressed concern for his health.
She told Britain's Press Association on Sunday that she had brought Assange "a nice vegan lunch and some vegan snacks" the day before.
Assange has sought refuge at the Ecuadorean Embassy in central London for more than four years to avoid returning to Sweden, which is seeking Assange's extradition in a rape investigation. Assange denies the rape allegation and says he fears being extradited to the U.S. to face espionage charges if he leaves.
Anderson joked that Assange wasn't pleased with her choice of a meal, saying "he said I tortured him with bringing him vegan food."
She says she supports Assange and is worried about his health and family.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO