Railway Worker Stops Woman From Jumping In Front Of Train
Beijing: The quick-thinking of a man saved the life a woman who tried to jump in front of a train at a station in China’s Fujian province.
In a video that has gone viral, the man can be seen pulling the woman who ran to the edge of the platform as a train comes in to safety, People's Daily Online reported.
The video, which is from a surveillance camera, is from a platform in Putian, China's Fujian province and took place on May 10.
The rescuer, a railway worker, was injured on his head.
The video begins with the woman running to the edge of the platform while the train, which is not in the frame yet, is approaching the station. The railway worker who was standing close to her chases her immediately and grabs her. Due to momentum, they both fall and the man knocks his head on platform. But he manages to hold on to her and pulls her to safety just as the train passes them.
According to reports, the woman is a college student.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas