Woman Jumps Off Plane From Emergency Exit in US
The woman jumped off the plane after it had landed. (Reuters)
Houston: A woman has jumped off a United Airlines flight after opening the emergency door under mysterious circumstances while the plane was taxiing on the runway of Bush Intercontinental Airport here in the US.
The woman, on board Flight 1892 from New Orleans to Houston, suddenly opened the over-wing exit door and jumped off about 15 feet while the plane was taxiing at the Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) at around 1.15 PM, the airline said in a statement yesterday.
Police said she jumped out into an airport operating area.
According to a passenger who was on the flight, the woman opened the over-wing exit door.
The woman did not say anything before opening the door, he said
She jumped about 15 feet from the wing of the plane to the ground. No one was injured. The woman was detained for questioning.
Recommended For You
- Srikanth Beats Olympic Champion Chen Long to Win Fourth Superseries
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Rohit Gets Nostalgic After Completing 10 Years in the Office
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Virat Kohli Unreasonable Target in Kumble Controversy: Thakur