The 2001 census indicated that 72.2% of the total population is distributed in about 638,000 villages while the remaining 27.8% lives in more than 5,100 towns and over 280 urban agglomerations.
The proposal for issuing job cards to the differently abled persons was also discussed at the meeting.
Kargil Vijay Diwas: 10 Bollywood Movies Based On The Lives Of Indian Soldiers
In Photos: The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus Smartphones
Get a Glimpse of Olympic Village at Rio
In Pictures: The LG X Screen Smartphone With Dual Display
West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2
CNN name, logo and all associated elements ® and © 2016 Cable News Network LP, LLLP. A Time Warner Company. All rights reserved. CNN and the CNN logo are registered marks of Cable News Network, LP LLLP displayed with permission. Use of the CNN name and/or logo on or as part of NEWS18.com does not derogate from the intellectual property rights of Cable News Network in respect of them.
© Copyright Network18 Media and Investments Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.