A four-year-old tiger died in Nagarhole Tiger Reserve two weeks ago, on January 13. It was a victim of rat poison.
The doctors say that the poison is suspected to be rat poison that mainly consists of aluminium phosphate.
Eating fresh vegetables and fruits may not always lead to good health as it may be contaminated with rat poison.
Sanjay Dutt Turns 57: Munna Bhai's Journey In Bollywood So Far
Kargil Vijay Diwas: 10 Bollywood Movies Based On The Lives Of Indian Soldiers
In Photos: The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus Smartphones
Get a Glimpse of Olympic Village at Rio
In Pictures: The LG X Screen Smartphone With Dual Display
CNN name, logo and all associated elements ® and © 2016 Cable News Network LP, LLLP. A Time Warner Company. All rights reserved. CNN and the CNN logo are registered marks of Cable News Network, LP LLLP displayed with permission. Use of the CNN name and/or logo on or as part of NEWS18.com does not derogate from the intellectual property rights of Cable News Network in respect of them.
© Copyright Network18 Media and Investments Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.