Reality, sometimes is so near that you wanna close your eyes and pray that you could not be a part of it and then its so distant like on television that you gasp for air...
Billions of people - different cultures, different languages, different feelings, different morals and then their different experiences. One goal- to make a living, to do something worthwhile to the life that good lord has given to us.
Living encompasses fear. Fear of losing sole source of bread and butter, fear of losing loved one's and then fear of losing oneself in what we call mayhems.
From flood in Maharastra, to drought in Rajasthan to terrorist blasts in Mumbai and Delhi. Fear encompasses us all and equally.
But then do you stop living? Do you stop earning? Do you stop loving?
There is a bond that's greater between existence and living. Some live because they want, some because they have to, some as they are a responsibility to others and others, who have responsibilities to finish. We live - whether happily or with fear.
We have a choice in whichever case to shun fear and embrace unanimity. To live together, multiply our happiness and reduce our fears.
Existence is pale if colours of friendship, love, sharing, and togetherness are not added. Do it at least in the name of living.
More from this Blogger
Recommended For You
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is Now on Sale on Amazon: Variants, Prices, Offers And More
- Video of Rekha Losing Her Balance at Dabboo Ratnani’s Calendar Launch Event Goes Viral
- Next-Gen Hyundai Elite i20 Images Leaked Before Official Release, See Pics
- Sneak Peek into FIFA's Legacy Projects Ahead of U-17 Women's World Cup in India
- Kohli Just 'Invited' the Internet to Meme His Comical Photo and Desi Fans Didn't Disappoint