Seats (2018) 49/59 seats
Andhra Pradesh3/3 seats
Himachal Pradesh1/1 seats
Madhya Pradesh5/5 seats
Uttar Pradesh0/10 seats
West Bengal5/5 seats
Total Strength: 245
2017 Ford GT to Be the Fastest One Yet
The supercar can reach a maximum speed of over 300 km/h, making it the fastest Ford production vehicle to date.
Ford GT. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
The all-new Ford GT offers the highest output of any EcoBoost production engine yet, the brand has announced. Thanks to its aerodynamic efficiency and advanced ‘active dynamics' providing optimum down force and drag, the supercar can reach a maximum speed of over 300 km/h, making it the fastest Ford production vehicle to date.
A power-to-weight ratio of 2.14 kg per horsepower in U.S. specification, combined with the most advanced active suspension system, also helps, and development tests in Canada last year saw the car outperform both the McLaren 675LT and Ferrari 458 Speciale.
"We achieved considerable weight savings with the carbon fibre architecture," said Raj Nair, Ford executive vice president, global product development and chief technical officer. "We then reinvested some of that savings into where it counts most – performance, specifically, the active dynamics. The result is an even faster car."
Recommended For You
- Afghanistan Beat Ireland to Qualify for ICC World Cup 2019
- Morne Morkel Becomes Fifth South African Bowler to Scale Peak 300
- Royal Enfield Interceptor INT 650 Spotted Testing in India, Launch Imminent
- 3 Navratra Recipes that are Healthy and Sumptuous
- Lava Z50 Launched as The First Android Oreo (Go Edition) Smartphone: Price, Specifications And More