2017 Mercedes-Benz GLA Facelift to Break Cover at 2017 NAIAS
Being a mid-life facelift, subtle changes to the exterior and interior of the car are expected.
Mercedes-Benz GLA 220 d 4MATIC 'Activity Edition'. (Photo: Mercedes-Benz India)
Mercedes-Benz has announced on its social media handles that it will be unveiling the new GLA at the 2017 North American International Auto Show which will be held on January 9, 2017. The German automaker also shared a teaser to their upcoming model.
Being a mid-life facelift, subtle changes to the exterior and interior of the car are expected. Based on the teaser image, we know that the 2017 GLA gets restyled bumper and new headlamps at the front. We expect the same minimal tweaking at the back as well, with a restyled bumper and tail lights completing the looks of the car.
As of now, there has been no announcement by the company on what changes will be made inside the car and whether the engine will be tweaked for higher power output. Watch this space for updates.
Also Read: First Drive Review of The Mercedes-Benz GLC
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?