2017 Mercedes-Benz GLA Facelift to Break Cover at 2017 NAIAS
Being a mid-life facelift, subtle changes to the exterior and interior of the car are expected.
Mercedes-Benz GLA 220 d 4MATIC 'Activity Edition'. (Photo: Mercedes-Benz India)
Mercedes-Benz has announced on its social media handles that it will be unveiling the new GLA at the 2017 North American International Auto Show which will be held on January 9, 2017. The German automaker also shared a teaser to their upcoming model.
Being a mid-life facelift, subtle changes to the exterior and interior of the car are expected. Based on the teaser image, we know that the 2017 GLA gets restyled bumper and new headlamps at the front. We expect the same minimal tweaking at the back as well, with a restyled bumper and tail lights completing the looks of the car.
As of now, there has been no announcement by the company on what changes will be made inside the car and whether the engine will be tweaked for higher power output. Watch this space for updates.
Also Read: First Drive Review of The Mercedes-Benz GLC
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- HP Spectre x360 13 Review: When A Good Windows Convertible Evolves Into a True Great
- Pulwama Attack: Filmmaker Vignesh Shivn Practises Shooting with Gun, Says 'Ready to Shoot Them All'
- Pulwama Terror Attack: You Can Now Donate to Help Families of CRPF Martyrs
- Amazon Refutes Research That Suggests Rekognition Tech Often Misidentifies Women With Darker Skin
- New Ford Aspire Review: Better Equipped, Better Value for Money
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s