2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Variants Explained: Will Come in Three Offerings
The Skoda Octavia facelift is expected to be launched in the Indian market in July 2017.
2017 Skoda Octavia. (Photo: News18.com)
Skoda is set to step back into the premium sedan segment in India with their 2017 Octavia, which, with the help of a facelifted design and addition of several features, promises to be better value for money package than before provided that Skoda prices it right upon its expected launch in July 2017.
We tested the 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine equipped variant and were left impressed. You can read the review here.
But for those who want to have a better understanding of how these features are separated between variants, then the Octavia will come in three variant options – Ambition, Style and Style Plus.
Here’s the list of important features in these variants that you should know about.
- Rear AC vents
- Tilt and telescopic steering adjustment
- 6 luggage anchoring points in boot
- 16-inch Velorum alloy wheels
- Height-adjustable driver seat
- Dual-zone climate control
- Cooled glovebox
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- USB, AUX, Bluetooth and SD card reader
- Steering-mounted controls
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Halogen headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED tail lamps
- Outside mirror defogger with timer
- ABS with EBD
- Electronic stability control
- Dual airbags
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners for front seats
- ISOFIX child seat anchors
- Fuel cut off in case of crash
- Automatic adaptive LED headlights with washer
- CrystalGlo LED daytime running lights
- Beige leather upholstery
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Cruise control
- Steering-mounted paddle shifters
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Large 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Follow-me-home headlamps
- Puddle lights
- 2 USB charging ports for rear passengers
- Cornering lights
- Curtain airbags
- Reversing camera
- Auto-dimming internal and external mirror
- 16-inch Alcatraz alloys
- Rear spoiler (for petrol models only)
- Keyless entry and push-button start
- 12-way power adjustable driver seat with memory function
- Satellite navigation system
- Retractable sunshade for rear windshield
- Panoramic electric sunroof
- Colour LCD animated multi-info display
- Programmable LED ambient lighting
- Automatic parking system
- Auto tilt outside mirrors on reverse gear selection
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Fatigue alert warning
As for the powertrain, the Skoda Octavia will come with a choice of three engine options – a 1.4-litre petrol, 1.8-litre petrol and a 2.0litre diesel engine. These will come with a choice of manual and automatic (DSG) transmission setups.
While the choice of the manual transmission will offer a 6-speed unit, if you go for the automatic transmission offering then you get a 7-speed DSG with the petrol engine option and a 6-speed DSG with the diesel engine option.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- On Aarav's Birthday, Akshay Kumar Says He is Glad to Be on His Son's Speed Dial
- This is My Father's Money, Says KBC 11 Crorepati Sanoj Raj
- 2020 Women's U-17 FIFA World Cup to be Held in India from November 2-21
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge