2018 Bajaj Discover 110 and 125 Launched in India, Starting at Rs 50,176
Bajaj Auto has launched new versions of its popular commuter motorcycles - the Discover 110 and the Discover 125.
Updated Bajaj Discover siblings. (Photo: News18.com)
Bajaj Auto, one of India’s top two-wheeler manufacturer, has launched its 2018 model line-up of commuters which include the refreshed Discover range of motorcycles. The Discover 110 has been launched at a price tag of Rs 50,176 whereas the Discover 125 will come in two variants – the one with drum brakes at the front will cost Rs 53,171 and if you choose the variant with a disc brake at the front, the price to pay would be Rs 55,994 (all prices ex-showroom, Delhi).
Both the Discover motorcycles come with several updates. The key changes to both these motorcycles include a new instrument cluster design which is a combination of digital and analogue displays, electric starter and new vinyl to give it a fresh aesthetic appeal. Both the variants have also got a blacked-out finish at the lower half and Bajaj claims that the new Discovers’ suspension now comes with 16 percent more travel as compared to other motorcycles which are offered in this segment. The headlamp has been reworked as well as the bikes get LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) as well. The tail lamps too have been redesigned and the seats on these motorcycles have been given a dual-tone finish.
The Discover 110 is powered by an updated 115cc DTS-I engine which develops 8.4 hp and 9.8 Nm of torque. The Discover 125 gets an updated 124cc DTS-I engine which is capable of pushing out 10.8 hp and 11 Nm of torque. The Discover 110 comes with a 4-speed transmission whereas the Discover 125 comes with a 5-speed transmission setup.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- Kabir Singh Earns Rs 70.83 Crore, Shahid Kapoor 'Feels So Special' with Fan Response
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- ‘Cricket Not About Six Pack’: Jayawardane Uses Malinga’s Viral Image to Hail Heroics Against England
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s