2018 Jeep Wrangler Production to Begin in November
Third-gen model’s production will continue alongside.
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Image: Jeep)
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler will be put in production starting November 2017, according to a report by The Toledo Blade. Also, the next gen Jeep Wrangler will be skipping the North American International Auto Show 2017.
Jeep Cherokee's production in Toldeo is expected to end in early April, after which the plany will be prepared to manufacture the new Jeep Wrangler. The plant will be shut for about six months for setting the assembly line for the 2018 Wrangler, local union officials have said.
According to the report, the fourth-gen Jeep Wrangler’s production will begin in November, and the current model will also be manufactured alongside but only until March 2018.
With production starting in November, the 2018 Jeep Wrangler should go on sale in the US market by the end of 2017.
Launch of the redesigned model in India has not been confirmed. The current Wrangler is only available with diesel engine in India.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Here's Why Aishwarya Rai is a Good Choice for the Hindi Version of Maleficent 2
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- India, Stressed: More than Half of Commuters in Metro Cities Likely to Commit Road Rage
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More