2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Spied Ahead of Launch - Watch Video
Further changes on the 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X as we could see from the video comes in the form of a single-pod instrument cluster suggesting that the model has departed from the twin setup.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Spyshot. (Image: YouTube/Santosh Kumar)
The 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X has been spotted with heavy camouflage again. As the company gears up for the launch, we couldn’t help but notice a host of changes in the new models highlighted by different ergonomics, an updated engine and an all-new frame.
Further changes as we could see from the video comes in the form of a single-pod instrument cluster suggesting that the model has departed from the twin setup. The test mule was also spotted with split seats instead of a one-piece set-up like before. Also visible are the adjustable levers and revised switchgear, similar to the one seen on the upcoming 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350.
The motorcycle is now built on a double-cradle frame that houses the new BS-Vi engine. Other changes include the new single-unit exhaust system that has been used instead of the old twin-setup in the old model. The changes in the new model are expected to call for a price increase of Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 over the outgoing model.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- Soni Razdan and Mukesh Bhatt React to Fake Wedding Card of Alia and Ranbir Kapoor
- Watch: Farmer Turns 910-Pound Pumpkin into Boat and Goes for a Ride in Pond
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- Apple Watch Saves Another Life; This Time a Man Who Fell Off a Cliff And Broke His Back