Air India Boeing 777 Flight to San Francisco Catches Fire at IGI Airport Delhi
A Delhi to San Francisco Boeing 777 flight caught fire in Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) at Delhi's IGI airport.
Air India B777 catches fire.
#WATCH Air India Delhi to San Francisco (Boeing 777) flight caught fire in Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) yesterday at Delhi airport. Fire started during AC repair. Air India terms it minor incident, plane was empty at the time of repair work, fire was doused immediately. pic.twitter.com/Og790FVABE— ANI (@ANI) April 25, 2019
Air India termed it as a minor incident, and the fire was doused immediately. As seen in the video by ANI, fire tenders were rushed immediately to the spot and they successfully managed to put off the fire before any major damage to the aircraft.
Air India has postponed the flight as announced on Twitter - "AI-173/DEL- SFO of 25th April is postponed and will now depart at 1000LT. We apologize to our esteemed passengers for this delay."
Further details of the incident are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Hina Khan's Post, Says She is Proud of Her Achievements
- Tesla's India-Entry Can Become a Reality Thanks to Ashok Leyland, CV Maker Open to Work With Elon Musk
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: VVPATs And Their Use
- Jon Snow Actor Kit Harington Angrily Reacts to Backlash Over Game of Thrones Ending
- The Rush Rivalry: The Immortalised Story of Niki Lauda and James Hunt
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s