Air India Flight With 5 MPs On-board Diverted Due to Low Fuel, Congestion Over Delhi Airport
The diverted Air India flight had five Members of Parliament from Bengal onboard which consists of three Lok Sabha MPs and two Rajya Sabha MPs.
(Photo Courtesy: Twitter/ANI)
Air India flight AI-021 had to be diverted and land in Amritsar on the advice of Delhi Air Traffic Control (ATC) due to congestion over Delhi Airport and low fuel level in the plane. This Air India flight, plying between Kolkata and Delhi, had several passengers including five parliamentarians who were on their way to attend today’s session of parliament, reports ANI.
The diverted flight had five Members of Parliament from Bengal onboard which consists of three Lok Sabha MPs and two Rajya Sabha MPs.
Air India Kolkata-Delhi flight (AI-021) was diverted to Amritsar due to traffic and low holding fuel, as advised by Air Traffic Control (ATC). Five MPs from Bengal (three Lok Sabha MPs and two Rajya Sabha MPs) are on-board; they were coming to attend Parliament today. pic.twitter.com/VrEZvGUwR0— ANI (@ANI) August 5, 2019
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan, Emraan Hashmi Share the Perfect Chemistry in The Bard of Blood Teaser
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- World Badminton Championships: B Sai Praneeth Enter Quarters, HS Prannoy Loses
- Woman Abandoned by Boyfriend on a Road Trip Assumed She was Being Pranked