- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 114/120
- TRS 96
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Air India Flight With 5 MPs On-board Diverted Due to Low Fuel, Congestion Over Delhi Airport
The diverted Air India flight had five Members of Parliament from Bengal onboard which consists of three Lok Sabha MPs and two Rajya Sabha MPs.
(Photo Courtesy: Twitter/ANI)
Air India flight AI-021 had to be diverted and land in Amritsar on the advice of Delhi Air Traffic Control (ATC) due to congestion over Delhi Airport and low fuel level in the plane. This Air India flight, plying between Kolkata and Delhi, had several passengers including five parliamentarians who were on their way to attend today’s session of parliament, reports ANI.
The diverted flight had five Members of Parliament from Bengal onboard which consists of three Lok Sabha MPs and two Rajya Sabha MPs.
Air India Kolkata-Delhi flight (AI-021) was diverted to Amritsar due to traffic and low holding fuel, as advised by Air Traffic Control (ATC). Five MPs from Bengal (three Lok Sabha MPs and two Rajya Sabha MPs) are on-board; they were coming to attend Parliament today. pic.twitter.com/VrEZvGUwR0— ANI (@ANI) August 5, 2019
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Trailers This Week: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, To All The Boys 2 Prep Audience for Valentine's Month
- Republic Day 2020: Patriotic Fervour Runs High Among B-town Celebs as They Post Pics With Tricolour
- Bigg Boss 13: Who Will Get Evicted from the House This Week? Vote Here
- PUBG Mobile: Exclusive Maserati Ghibli Skin For Dacia Spotted
- India vs New Zealand 2nd T20I Live Streaming: When & Where to Watch Live Telecast on TV & Online