Airbus A350 Flight From Bengaluru-London to be Started by British Airways Soon
The twin-engine Airbus-350 is flown by many airlines the world over for fuel efficiency, greater comfort and faster flight duration.
An Airbus A350-1000 flies at the Farnborough Airshow, in Farnborough, Britain. Representative image. (Image: Reuters)
British Airways has announced flying its Airbus-350 plane soon to Bengaluru from London.
"Bengaluru is the first city in India and fourth destination on our worldwide network to operate the A-350 aircraft," said the airline in a statement here. The other three cities where the airline is operating the 275-seater A-350 are Cape Town in South Africa and Phoenix in Arizona state and Las Vegas in Nevada state in the US.
The airline operates daily a mix of Boeing 777 and Boeing 737 for its direct service on the Bengaluru-London route and other West-bound cities from Heathrow airport. "We plan to operate A-350 on the Bengaluru-London route from winter schedule, which begins at the year-end," an airline spokesperson told IANS.
As part of the Airbus family of jets, the twin-engine A-350 is flown by many airlines the world over for fuel efficiency, greater comfort and faster flight duration. With a 300-aircraft fleet, British Airways flies daily to about 200 destinations in 80 countries.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Zareen Khan Recounts Casting Couch Horror, Says Director Asked Her to 'Rehearse Kissing Scene'
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image
- Want a 1Gbps Broadband Connection For Your Home? That Will be Rs 1,549 Onwards
- Champions League: Unlucky Borussia Dortmund Draw 0-0 With Barcelona on Messi Return
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro