The all-new Hyundai i20 offers up to 24 variants to choose from. Here, we take a closer look at what the car is all about and tell you everything you need to know about it.
Hyundai i20. (Image source: YouTube/Hyundai)
In India, the Hyundai i20 competes against against the Tata Altroz and Maruti Suzuki Baleno among others. The new i20 has been launched in India at Rs 6.80 Lakh (introductory, pan India ex-showroom).
Recommended For You
- Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan Binges on Waffles, Asks Fans 'Is This My Cheat Meal?'
- Priyanshu Painyuli and Vandana Joshi's Mountain Wedding Begins with Mehendi Night
- Shoaib Akhtar Loses Cool, Slams NZC for Threatening 'Greatest Country Pakistan' to Send Back Home
- Apple M1X Chip Might Be Bad News For Intel: Here Is What Awaits The MacBook Pro 16 And iMac In 2021
- India vs Australia: Protesters Invade SCG with Placards Against Adani's Coal Project Down Under